Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Procrastination

pro·cras·ti·nate
v. pro·cras·ti·nat·ed, pro·cras·ti·nat·ing, pro·cras·ti·nates
v.intr.
To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.
v.tr.
To postpone or delay needlessly.

Can't live with it... Should live without it... but I can't. Yes, yes, I do procrastinate, in fact, that's what I'm doing right now. I haven't done my reading (Huck Finn for those of you that have seen me struggling my way through it... and no, I still haven't finished it) and I'm quite enjoying the freedom from Mr. Twain... :)

I don't mean to promote this horrible habit of mine, but only shout out to all the people who also procrastinate... you know who I'm talking about... (Cough, cough, JAMIE! cough...) Where did that come from? You know, cough is spelled quite strange. Since when did gh make an f sound. No wonder I suck at English... OH WELL!

Have a nice day!

Remember: A day without procrastination is a productive day! (Proof)

2 comments:

Jay said...

Let me sum up your definition of procrastination with one word-TACIE. Yep, there you have it. The perfect definition of procrastination!

Anonymous said...

haha i know what your talking about i totally procrastinated with that book too and i never finished it.:D oh well its ok no body will ever know and she cant make us read a boring old book anyway