Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's Official! She's Insane!

What do you think when you hear someone saying: "Are these brownies for me? And hot cocoa? My mother loves me! Oh, and this paper is really long (vertically) Sound familiar? If it does, then this is about you... Just like you told me to do. And you really should be doing your stats homework... and no, your life is not going to end, finals without Chris, finals without Daniel, you're gonna need a lot of hot cocoa!

If you are really confused right now, then this post isn't about you, so don't worry about it. That's right, Jamie's rubbed off on me, and made me very considerate. (SHE is having a bad day.)

Anyways, Jamie, this is for you... like you told me to do, a post about you. I guess it is good and bad in both ways. Good luck on your stats test, I'm sure I'll hear about it eventually!

1 comment:

Jay said...

You know you liked it. You love bonding with me. :) Thanks for putting up with my insane teaching techniques.